Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Selection tape
My friend Lizi asked me to digitalize a tape for her the other day, titled simply "Super Selection Vol. 1 1989." It's a mysterious collection of over-produced pop-traditional music of most likely Indian origin. I have no more information to offer.

Super Selection Vol. 1 1989 Side A







Super Selection Vol. 1 1989 Side B








Download zip.
Thanks, Lizi!

Which reminds me, Eggy tapes are now available at Container Corps a great new arts press run by my friend Gary up on N Killingsworth. They've done really beautiful work already in their rookie year, with lots more to come, no doubt. Keep em on your radar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Sounds Indian to me. Plus, the tape says that it was manufactured by Super Cassettes of India - which also released vinyl records as well.

Eggy Records said...

Thanks for the additional info! Also, I'm a huge fan of your site!